Embrace Irish culture as you see fascinating landmarks, enjoy a refreshing pint of Guinness® & more in Ireland’s capital. Book by September 04.
The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dublin Airport (DUB), approximately 8 miles (13 kilometers) away.
6:45-8:30 AM.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
9 AM– 5 PM.: Full-day Dublin exploration tour; includes 2-course set menu lunch, admission to “The Guinness Storehouse”, entrance to The Irish Emigration Museum “EPIC Dublin", an English-speaking guide and transportation. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• 9 AM: Depart from the hotel.
• Go on a sightseeing tour and see sights such as the Georgian Dublin district, Leinster House, Parliament House, City Hall, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Temple Bar, O'Connell Street, Ha'penny Bridge, the quays and St. Stephen’s Green.
• 12:30 PM: 2-course set menu lunch at a local restaurant with tea/coffee.
• Visit EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum.
• Visit Guinness Storehouse and enjoy a complimentary pint of Guinness* at Gravity Bar (1 per person).
• 5 PM.: Return to the hotel.
The rest of the evening at your leisure. Dinner is at your own expense.
7-11 AM: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
A day at your leisure. Lunch is at your own expense.
7-9 PM: 3-course farewell dinner at the hotel.
6:30-10:30 AM: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
The rest of the morning at your leisure until checkout and your flight.
Check out of the hotel by noon.
*The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Age is determined at the time of travel. Nonalcoholic beverages will be served to underage guests.
Itinerary subject to change.
Full-day Dublin exploration tour:
• This activity involves walking outdoors, and up and down some stairs. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and may run in reverse order.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing.
• Please note: The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Age is determined at the time of travel. Nonalcoholic beverages will be served to underage guests.
Jurys Inn Dublin Christchurch we’re just a short walk from the city’s many cultural gems, perfect for an unforgettable stay in this wonderfully vibrant city. It is located opposite Christ Church Cathedral and close the popular Temple Bar, where you’ll find some of the city’s very best food, drink and entertainment. The city’s shopping area, Grafton Street, is only a 10 minute walk away from the hotel.
• 1 restaurant
• 1 bar
Standard Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 Queen bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s).
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child age 0-11 years.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Flat-screen television.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Jurys Inn Christchurch Dublin
8 Christchurch Pl, Dublin 8,
D08 REK7, Ireland
Hotel Check-in Requirements:
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are not permitted for the DreamTrips Member(s) who booked this trip and are only allowed for people who are traveling with said booking member. Name changes must be done no later than September 04 and are subject to a fee of up to US$50. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Booking transfers from one member to another member are not allowed on this trip.